I am in desperate need for something to do with them besides eat them with butter/salt or slice them into a sandwich/salad. Help!!
Sent by Sarah
A: Well, you could pickle them, make chips or a rose. But I think that I would really suggest braising or roasting them; have you ever had a hot, juicy roasted radish with olive oil and sea salt? Absolutely delicious.
• An easy appetizer, with radishes, chives, soft cheese and bread. Pretty, too!
• Very quick radish pickles.
• A gorgeous creamy, crunchy radish salad.
• Fresh tuna with radish salad and wasabi dressing.
• Radish and mango relish to garnish a pea soup.
• Yes, you can cook a radish! Braised radishes with shallots.
• And again, this time with rice vinegar and mint.
• Bread and butter with radishes.
• Great snack: radishes with cream cheese and chives.
• And the classic serving idea: radishes with butter and sea salt.
Tips and Ideas
• On growing radishes; they’re as easy as it gets.
• Here’s our progress of growing radishes, with the first one of last year’s season!
• How to make a radish wreath, which could be a great centerpiece for spring tables.
• How to carve a radish into a rose.
• A place setting with a bunch of radishes.
• Have you ever tried French breakfast radishes?
• Beautiful Easter egg radishes…
What’s your favorite way to eat a radish? Readers, what else would you suggest?